cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

33dcdf85
Dave H Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
4851 of 4,956

Hello! I made this account a few years ago, but never completed any gigs. I have come back to this account, and it says that I have exceeded the amount of attempts to upload my identity verification, and I need to contact a support agent. How do I go about contacting one?

Thank you for your time,

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4852 of 4,956

Hi Dave,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
sullivan_steele
Sullivan S Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
4853 of 4,956

I was given one chance to upload my ID, an error occurred, and now it says that all my tries have been exhausted. When might I be able to try again or video chat with a representative to verify my identity?

andregutierrez22
4854 of 4,956

Hi Sullivan,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
mudita17
Mudita C Member Since: Apr 14, 2021
4855 of 4,956

I am getting this message - 'You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.'

I am not able to connect to customer support. I am a new user and need assistance in verifying my ids.

Request you to please provide assistance

andregutierrez22
4856 of 4,956

Hi Mudita,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
c5e0f509
West S Member Since: Mar 19, 2021
4857 of 4,956

hello, how can I pass ID verifiction? I see a message: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."

Anyone help me?

pradeephele
Pradeep H Moderator Member Since: Jan 11, 2021
4858 of 4,956

Hello West,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Untitled
cs_shortcodez
Satish N Member Since: Apr 15, 2021
4859 of 4,956

I have the same issue. I am getting the following message when i try to submit a proposal.

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

How can i get help to resolve this issue? 

andregutierrez22
4860 of 4,956

Hi Satish,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS