cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Avery K Member Since: May 18, 2018
761 of 4,303

My state-issued ID is a learners permit, and as such, I cannot use it to verify myself. It's the only legal photo ID I have. Is there any way to manually do this?

Highlighted
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
762 of 4,303

Hello Avery,

Unfortunately, the only allowed documents to verify your location are State ID, Driver's license, US passport or a green card. You can still submit proposals to those jobs without US location requirement. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Jordan F Member Since: May 25, 2018
763 of 4,303

During the location verification process, I uploaded my driver's license and it said that the verification had failed. Can someone please help me with this?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
764 of 4,303

Hi Jordan, 

You may directly contact our Customer Support Team by clicking on a job post with a U.S.-location requirement. The link to contact the Customer Support Team is on top of the job post. You should be able to contact the team from there. 

Contact CS.png

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Liza H Member Since: May 25, 2018
765 of 4,303

I keep trying to verify my Id and every single time I get denied. I am unsure of what to do.

Highlighted
Vincent Z Member Since: May 25, 2018
766 of 4,303

Hey guys!

My Pennsylvania driver's license has my first, middle, and last name.  When I try to upload my ID, it keeps saying either the name is wrong or it cannot be verified.  I have taken very clear photos.  I also changed my address to my PA home address (I have since moved to Florida but either way...still 100& located in the US).  Can I get some help please?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
767 of 4,303

Hi Liza, and Vincent, 

You may directly contact Customer Support by clicking on the "contact Customer Support link" on the top of a job post with a U.S. location requirement. You may refer to the screen grab below as reference. 

Contact CS.png

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mir A Member Since: May 26, 2018
768 of 4,303

Hello, I have scanned my driver's license and uploaded the image in the location verification section and it was denied. Subsequently, I received an email saying that a hold has been placed on my account. Is it possible to know if I made any mistake in the process? My license has more than two years of validity left before expiration. Any suggestion would be appreciated. Thank you.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
769 of 4,303

Hi Mir,

Please select a job which includes a US location requirement > use the "contact customer support" link at the top of the preview page and you'll be able to submit a support ticket and receive assistance from our team regarding your verification process. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nathan C Member Since: May 26, 2018
770 of 4,303

I am in the US on a work visa, of which I have a copy.  Unfortunately, I'm on a temporary Drivers License - the kind that doesn't contain a picture.  Is there any way to still get verified for US-only jobs?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS