cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
811 of 3,799

You can just email them with the problem and they will provide a secure link where you can upload the documents needed. 

-Avery
Untitled
Michael F Member Since: Jun 7, 2018
812 of 3,799

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Mark B Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
813 of 3,799

I have the same problem.  What is the support email address?  When I click the link to contact support I got directed here.  Frustrating.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
814 of 3,799

Hi Mark, 

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Samuel F Member Since: Feb 10, 2019
815 of 3,799

i havent been able to contact anyone about fixing this problem

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
816 of 3,799

Hi Samuel,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Frederick R Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
817 of 3,799

i currently having the same issue, ive gone through the process of help and customer support but have it has not been resolved as of yet. i used my proper state id, and tried it a few times not im being blocked and i get an error and am un able to apply for work. any help would be greatly appreicated 

Aimane L Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
818 of 3,799

sale here i have been trying to contact the support this past 2 days but i couldn't submit request .. anyway 
i tried to verify my account with a driver liscence but for some reason it didn't work and it asked me to contact the support ... how can i solve this issue ? how can i email the support please 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
819 of 3,799

Hi Aimane,

One of customer support team members will reach out and assist you in completing the location verification step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Beatriz V Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
820 of 3,799

Good afternoon,

Same problem I can't upload my ID because I did several times. Can you help me please?

Thank you,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS