cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Frederick R Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
821 of 4,057

i currently having the same issue, ive gone through the process of help and customer support but have it has not been resolved as of yet. i used my proper state id, and tried it a few times not im being blocked and i get an error and am un able to apply for work. any help would be greatly appreicated 

Aimane L Member Since: Apr 13, 2019
822 of 4,057

sale here i have been trying to contact the support this past 2 days but i couldn't submit request .. anyway 
i tried to verify my account with a driver liscence but for some reason it didn't work and it asked me to contact the support ... how can i solve this issue ? how can i email the support please 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
823 of 4,057

Hi Aimane,

One of customer support team members will reach out and assist you in completing the location verification step. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Beatriz V Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
824 of 4,057

Good afternoon,

Same problem I can't upload my ID because I did several times. Can you help me please?

Thank you,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
825 of 4,057

Thank you for reaching out to us, Beatriz.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Stacey S Member Since: Mar 9, 2019
826 of 4,057

I'm having the same problem. 

I got this message: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID."

For some reason, it hasn't accepted my legitimate ID.What can I do for this?

When I click on the customer support link, I get routed here.

Can someone please help me with this?

Thank you.

Stacey

Community Guru
Cray H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
827 of 4,057

Hi Stacey,

A team member will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process. Thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Samantha R Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
828 of 4,057
TTh
Samantha R Member Since: Feb 15, 2020
829 of 4,057
The website won't accept my id for my verification. Can you help me please? It says I have reached my limit to try to do my id verification.
Ryan W Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
830 of 4,057

Hi, I've uloaded my identification the maximum number of times also and can't seem to find a resolution, though I would really have thought I'd be sent an email or something of the sort to clear this up. Can you please, please assist me with this. I'm all frustrated and can't continue looking for work because of this issue.

Thank you in advance,

Ryan

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS