cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
91 of 1,576

Hi Michelle, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Chiamaka Ukah I Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
92 of 1,576

Hello Avery or any other support team member,

I am also having the same problem and experiencing the same message. I've tried to upload my photo ID and have been blocked from trying further. I'm getting the same message to contact customer support. Please help! Thank you.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
93 of 1,576

Hello Franklin,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have someone from our team reach out to you to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Bethany V Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
94 of 1,576

I need this same help.  My ID was not authenicated and I can't reach customer service.  Please help so I can submit bids.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
95 of 1,576

Hi Bethany,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist with your location verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Tiffany W Member Since: Nov 24, 2018
96 of 1,576

The same thing happened to me. It doesn't even mention if it's a temporary or permanent hold, just that it's for the safety of the marketplace? Just because it didn't recognize my ID in the picture...

Asmita K Member Since: Feb 7, 2018
97 of 1,576

Hello,

My U.S. ID won't get verified due to a different format. Can a representative from Upwork help me verify it?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
98 of 1,576

Hi Asmita,

One of our team members will contact you directly and assist you further with this, thank you.

Untitled
George J Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
99 of 1,576

Hi , my US ID also won't verify due to it's vertical format. Help?!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
100 of 1,576

Hi George, 

The Customer Support Team reached out to you directly via email to assist you. Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS