cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

ccewebdesign
Claire E Member Since: Jul 23, 2018
1061 of 5,223

my id will not upload no matter what I try. it is not expired. what should I do?

cylver1z
Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1062 of 5,223

Hello Claire,

I would like to confirm if you are still having issues in uploading your ID? I just checked your account and I can see that you have already submitted your Driving License and was successfully verified. 

Thank you.

Untitled
bberwald
Bronson B Member Since: Nov 13, 2018
1063 of 5,223

I too am having issues uploading my ID. It's not expired and a valid license. It's also a very clear .png file that I scanned. And now I've "reached the maximum allowable tries". What do I do?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1064 of 5,223

Hi Bronson,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ljsm
Mi C Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
1065 of 5,223
I’m having the exact same issue. Maximum attempts to upload error. Can you please assist and enable my account to upload an ID?
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1066 of 5,223

@Mi C wrote:
I’m having the exact same issue. Maximum attempts to upload error. Can you please assist and enable my account to upload an ID?

You may have trouble verifying that you are the person in your profile picture...

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1067 of 5,223

Hi Mi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
tinavia
Khrystyna V Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
1068 of 5,223

Hello,

I have a trouble with verifying my ID. I am moved to the USA and I don't have yet the type of ID which you require (Driver’s License, State ID, Passport, or Green Card).

As an ID I have an Employment Authorization card so can I use it for Identity Verification?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1069 of 5,223

Hi Khrystyna,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket to assist you further with your verification, thank you.

~ Joanne
Upwork
woods70
Brad L Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
1070 of 5,223

So, I recently got on my freelance profile and updated it with my portfolio and description. I have not searched work for over 2 years and getting the message above, when I submittd my Oregon state driver's license with the same address as profile.

It seems like I cannot get this resolved for whatever reason. Does anyone have any advice?

Thanks!

Brad