cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1531 of 1,696

Hi Brandon, and Bodie, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you both separately to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Krithiga N Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
1532 of 1,696

Hi,

My ID verification reached maximum number of tries and requested to reach customer support. Can someone please advise how to reach customer support and get this ID verification issue resolved. 

Thanks

Maria L Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
1533 of 1,696

It says that I have reached my maximum number of tries for uploading my ID and that I need to contact customer support but I do not see any information for contacting them nor do I know how to reset it to upload again. Suggestions? 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1534 of 1,696

Peter, Krithiga and Maria

Sorry that you're having trouble uploading your IDs, I've requested that someone from the team reach out to assist each of you with completing the ID verification and you should be hearing from them very shortly.

~Nina
Untitled
Peter M Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
1535 of 1,696

Receiving error uploading license to verify identity. Prompt says to make sure name matches, I have updated the name to match, but still provides an error. Name on license has last name first, followed by first name and middle name. Ive updated the text fields to reflect all names, but it still won't validate. 

We had some trouble verifying your ID

The name on your ID doesn’t match the name on your Upwork account.
Go back and edit the name on your account so it matches your ID.

Jeff R Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
1536 of 1,696

I was told that I had too many tries to upload my ID.  Now what?  "Help" was of no help.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1537 of 1,696

Hi Jeff & Stephanie,

I've requested that a team member provide assistance for you both to help complete the ID verification and someone will be in touch with your shortly to help with this, thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Javier R Member Since: Mar 16, 2018
1538 of 1,696

I am also experiencing this issue after attempting to use a temporary ID and my passport. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1539 of 1,696

Hello Javier,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Ajinkya T Member Since: Mar 17, 2018
1540 of 1,696

I recently joined Upwork. I tried to upload a copy of my US driver license, but it was not accpeted and I got the following message:

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

However, there seems to be no way to contact customer support, except posting in the community. Due to the hold on my account, I'm unable to submit proposals. Hopefully someone from customer support sees this and reaches out to me.

Thanks.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS