cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Jo-An B Moderator Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1541 of 1,576

Hi Steven,

Please follow on what Bojan advised below. Let us know if you still encounter the same issue. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Deepak R Member Since: Sep 20, 2018
1542 of 1,576

I'm facing the same problem. 

I've reached the maximum attempts to verify my identity.

I've been trying this for couple of days sent email to customer service no response yet.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1543 of 1,576

Hi Deepak,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly on one of your tickets and assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Community Guru
Janean L Member Since: Apr 6, 2016
1544 of 1,576

@ Deepak R. --

With all due respect, I might suggest that your most pressing problem may not be verififcation of your identity. That may be a moot problem/point in light of your aggressive listed hourly rate -- just a single dollar short of $1,000 per hour -- for what appears to be not all that phenomenally unique a skill set.

Duff U Member Since: Sep 28, 2018
1545 of 1,576

I also have this problem. I have an Arizona ID.

1546 of 1,576

Hi Duff,

One of our agents will reset your attempts and reach out to you directly to assist further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 1, 2018
1547 of 1,576
I just tried to set up an account after not having logged in for a long time, and was told my ID couldn't be authenticated and my account is now on hold. Is someone able to unlock the account long enough for me to try and submit a new ID photo?
1548 of 1,576

Hi Deborah,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further on how to finish the verification. Thank you

Untitled
Ephraim I Member Since: Oct 31, 2018
1549 of 1,576

Hello, I currently have the same problem,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1550 of 1,576

Hi Ephraim,

One of our team members will reach out to you shortly and assist you further with your verification process, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS