cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Samantha Marie N Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
1541 of 2,257

Every time I upload my ID, the site won't accept it. I made sure it was over 200dpi, not cropped, and fitting the size requirements. I think the problem might be that I have a vertical drivers license. (Don't worry, I'm over 18.) I don't really have any other form of ID I can use and I really want to be able to verify my location. What should I do? 

UPDATE: Never mind, this got solved! 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1542 of 2,257

Hi Samantha,

Good to hear that this has been solved. Please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Mike R Member Since: Feb 14, 2018
1543 of 2,257

Something went wrong with the identification, as it said my name didn't match my id.  Now i'm at the limit and link won't allow me to submit my picture anymore.  Need it reset somehow so I can try again.  Thanks in advance!

-Mike

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1544 of 2,257

Hi Mike,

A member of the team will reach out to you directly to assist you with this. Thanks!

~Nina
Untitled
Jimmy P Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
1545 of 2,257

i'm also having this problem I need help with that.

Community Guru
1546 of 2,257

Hi Jimmy,

One of our team member will work on the US verification for you, it will be on Monday since it will be done manually.

Please bear with us.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Austin S Member Since: Feb 18, 2018
1547 of 2,257

Hello! I am also getting the same error of not being able to uplaod my ID verification! Could I please get help?

Community Guru
1548 of 2,257

Hi Austin,

One of our team member will reach out to you on this concern. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Andrew G Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
1549 of 2,257

Hello,

I am having this same problem

I am not really sure what to do, but I would really like to start freelancing.

AG

Ace Contributor
Sumon B Member Since: Jul 15, 2016
1550 of 2,257

Good morning All,

Before I begin, I would like to say I already have a ticket open with customer care about this and thanks for your time. I just want to know if others have faced this before, I got this notification (You have reached the Maximum Number of Tries for Uploading your ID) after I applied for job when I clicked the "view job posting" to see how many proposals this job has recieved. I have a verified profile on Upwork and it was sttange, customer care told me there is no hold on my account and it might be a glicth so I wanted to know if any of you have ever come accross this?

Regards,

Sumon