cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1551 of 2,663

Hi John, 

I'll go ahead and check this with the team. I'll let you know if I hear back from them and will post any information I can share. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

-Avery
Untitled
Kathryn Z Member Since: Oct 6, 2017
1552 of 2,663

I have been having this problem consistently. I already contacted UpWork once and had the verfication reset. It still does not work. I have tried different images of the same driver's liscense.  Is there any other way to do this?

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1553 of 2,663

Kathryn,

Could you please follow up on the ticket you had opened about this issue here and let the team know what error you are getting when uploading your ID?

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Arianna D Member Since: Dec 1, 2017
1554 of 2,663

I have driver learner's license and i try to verify my identification but don't work. Plase tell me why the verification fails.

Regards Arianna

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
1555 of 2,663

Hi Arianna,

I see you already have a support ticket with us about your location verification. One of our agents will get back to you as soon as possible and assist you with the process.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Anna B Member Since: Mar 27, 2018
1556 of 2,663

Hello, I have a green card which is expired but and extention letter - where can I upload this later one. I would like to verify my location. Kind regards, Anna

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1557 of 2,663

Hi Anna,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you to assist you with the verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Rachel O Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
1558 of 2,663

I am also having this exact issue. I have searched everywhere but cannot find where to upload my identification. Please get in touch with me as soon as possible, there are multiple jobs I would like to submit proposals to.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1559 of 2,663

Hello Rachel,

I just checked your account and I could see that you have a notification that you must verify the two small deposits to complete the verification. Kindly click the link in the notification to verify the 2 amounts. Thank you.

Untitled
Derek R Member Since: Jan 28, 2018
1560 of 2,663

I'm having the same issue. I've verified my bank account but I'm still unable to apply for US only work.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS