cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1551 of 1,676

Hi Jayon,

You can use one of this documents to verify your location: US drivers licence and passport or a green card. Thank you!

Untitled
Jayon J Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
1552 of 1,676
I have indian passport, indian driving license and US Visa. Which one should I use?
Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1553 of 1,676

Hi Jayon,

To verify location, the accepted documents are a U.S driver's license, State ID card, U.S Passport or Green Card, so it would have to be one of those documents. Unfortunately you would not be able to use the documents you've listed to verify U.S Location.

~Nina
Untitled
Suman S Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
1554 of 1,676

Hi Nina

I havent been able to verify the location via green card. Please help.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1555 of 1,676

Hello Suman,

Have you tried following the instructions Nina just posted? If you are still having some trouble creating a ticket through the link. Please reply to this thread. Thank you!

Untitled
Amanda R Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
1556 of 1,676

Hi, I hit the maximum times i'm allowed to attempt to verify my location. I didnt scan my license thinking it was a good photo but I think scanning is nessecary. I've been told to contact support but it keeps leading me here. Any suggestions on what I can do?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1557 of 1,676

Hi Amanda, 

The Customer Support Team has reset your location verification attempts. You should be able to try submitting your documents again. 

-Avery
Untitled
Suman S Member Since: Dec 9, 2017
1558 of 1,676

Hi Ryan, Yes  I followed the instructions. I tried posting my Green card's picture. Please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1559 of 1,676

Hi Suman,

Sorry for the trouble. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you. Thanks!

Joanne
Jayon J Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
1560 of 1,676
Can I use TVDL (Temporary Vehicle Driving Licence) of Illinois?
I can apply for that and upload.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS