Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1681 of 3,596

Chad, Khenda and Carrie,

I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. I've requested that one of our representatives reach out to each of you to help with uploading your ID document and completing the verification process.

~Nina
Kasey S Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1682 of 3,596

I've attempted to upload my ID 3 times to verify my location; however, it keeps rejecting it. Now, I get an error saying contact support, but the link redirects to an invalid page. How can I verify my U.S. residency?

Tony R Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1683 of 3,596

Hi, 

I'm new to upwork and need some help to get my identification verified. I tried to upload my ID once and now I see the following message. 

"You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."

Any assistance to move forward will be greatly appeciated. 

Thanks!

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1684 of 3,596

Hello Tony,

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll have one of our representatives reach out to you shortly. Thank you!

Untitled
Louie J Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1685 of 3,596

Hey Guys

It was strongly suggested to me, by a coach in field, to use a psuedonym on freelance sites for numerous reasons, including branding etc.  So I began building my profile with it on Upwork...when I got the "location verify" area, I had the ID match problem...I'm not married to the psuedonym, and have no problem using my real name.... but my attempts to go back and change my pseudonym to my actual name along with verification has been met with a kind of loop...

I guess Ill try again in 24hrs?

Thanks

Community Guru
1686 of 3,596

Hello Louie,

I have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Didi M Member Since: Feb 26, 2018
1687 of 3,596

Hello!

I'm new to Upwork (as a freelancer), and I'm also having issues submitting a proposal. I tried to upload my liscence, but the site wouldn't verify neither my driver's or State ID. Now that I've apparently used up all my attempts to submit my ID, it keeps telling me to talk to Customer Support. Can you help?

Thankyou,

Didi

Community Guru
1688 of 3,596

Hello Didi,

I'm sorry to hear that. One of our team members will reach out to you shortly to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Mary B Member Since: Feb 27, 2018
1689 of 3,596

I've been trying to get a copy of my license uploaded as requested by Upwork, but I keep getting a kickback error message.  I've checked the DPI, file size, type, clarity, etc. and I still can't get it to take. Is there anything else I can do?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1690 of 3,596

Hi Mary,

I've requested that one of our agents reach out to you directly to help assist you in successfully getting your document uploaded.

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS