Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
1681 of 2,191

Hello Kevin and Ygorsunny,

I'm sorry to hear about your issues. I have escalated your concerns. I'll ask my team to reach out to you to assist you. Thank you!

Untitled
Travis K Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
1682 of 2,191

I cant upload my ID it says ive reache the maximum number of tries. It also will not allow me to email support, only allows me to come to the community. I cant apply for jobs without my ID verification so I cant really do anything

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1683 of 2,191

Hi Travis,

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you directly and will assist you on your concern. Thanks.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Kevin C Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1684 of 2,191

I needed to upload a picture of my drivers license to verify my location.  I did this and it, for some reason, could not verify that my drivers license was really mine.  I then received an email that my account has been placed on hold.  There was no follow up information for me.  I have no idea what to do next and I have no idea how long the hold will last.  I have a legitimate drivers license from the state of California so this is a mistake on Upwork's end.  I can't find any customer service on the Upwork website. 

I need this hold reversed immediately so I can start applying for jobs.

Thank you.

Kevin

Michael C Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1685 of 2,191

I recieved this error after uploading my ID one time You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. How could I resolve this problem? 

Community Guru
Jo-An B Member Since: Aug 2, 2016
1686 of 2,191

Hi Michael, Ryan and Kevin,

One of our team member will reach out to you directly and assist you with the process.

~ Jo-An

Untitled
Michael C Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1687 of 2,191

I have not recieved anything to help solve this issue yet.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1688 of 2,191

Hi Michael,

I apologize for the delay. I'll follow up with the team and you should hear from someone very shortly.

~Nina
Untitled
Kayle G Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
1689 of 2,191

Hi all.  I am attempting to sign up so far I am encountering a number of issues.  Currently it will not let me upload my ID to submit a proposal and has locked me out.  I have opened a ticket with customer service.  I am not super impressed with the navigation, instructions, or the ability to reach out for support.  Does it get better?  Any idea how long it is going to take to get this going?  Is it worth this time on the front end?  

Shayna M Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1690 of 2,191

Hello all, does anyone know how to contact customer support? I'm not sure how to upload my ID & at the top of my screen when I look for jobs I keep getting this message

"You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support."