cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1991 of 3,898

Hi Suman,

Sorry for the trouble. Someone from the team will reach out to assist you. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jayon J Member Since: Mar 23, 2018
1992 of 3,898
Can I use TVDL (Temporary Vehicle Driving Licence) of Illinois?
I can apply for that and upload.
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1993 of 3,898

Hi Jayon,

We do not accept any temporary documents. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Pranav S Member Since: Mar 24, 2018
1994 of 3,898

Hello,

I created new account on upwork last week and asked to verify my location. I tried to do that using my driver license but failed. It was said that the name on my id and my profile name did not match but actually the names were the same. 

Now, i can't even try more becuase i am reached the maximum try limit. I asked about this to the community and received the email from the community that there was a reply to my post but i can't find my topic and reply here. 

Someone please help me.

Thanks,

Pranav Shirole

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
1995 of 3,898

Hi Pranav,

A member of the team has reset your verification attempts, and you should now be able to again attempt to upload your ID when you log into Upwork. Regarding your previous post in the Community, you can find it among the most recent posts in this thread, to which another moderator has responded to you.

~Nina
1996 of 3,898

Thanks for your support, Nina.

Howevery, i am still in doubt if i can verify my id this time because i don't understand the reason why i failed for the last attempts. It was said that the names were not matching and i checked it several times. Please help me how to solve this.

Thanks

1997 of 3,898

Thanks for your support, Nina.

Howevery, i am still in doubt if i can verify my id this time because i don't understand the reason why i failed for the last attempts. It was said that the names were not matching and i checked it several times. Please help me how to solve this.

Thanks

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1998 of 3,898

Hi Pranav, 

It looks like the team reached out to you the other day about your location verification. I wanted to check if you are still having issues?

-Avery
Untitled
Ygorsunny J Member Since: Mar 1, 2018
1999 of 3,898

I'm having trouble verifying my location as well. It keeps failing when I have a good photo.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2000 of 3,898

Hi Ygorsunny,

Please follow the instructions I posted previously on this page, which outline how to get in touch with customer support so they can assist with the failed verifiction. Thanks!

~Nina
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS