Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2041 of 3,907

Hi Twana,

Kindly click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to. At the top of the page you'll see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. Please click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue. Thanks!

~Nina
Twana D Member Since: May 7, 2018
2042 of 3,907

ok thanks.

Craig L Member Since: May 9, 2018
2043 of 3,907

I'm also having trouble. I keep getting an error saying my Drivers License isn't supported

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2044 of 3,907

Hello Craig,

I'm sorry to hear that. Can you please try again and if you reached the maximum attempts, can you please click the Contact Customer Support link so you can create a ticket? Thank you!

Untitled
Charles C Member Since: May 21, 2018
2045 of 3,907

I tried to upload my ID but it won't work. It says I tried to upload an unsupported ID. Florida recently changed their driver's license template and the new design probably isn't in the database. Customer support doesn't exist, I get re-directed here. What can I do?

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2046 of 3,907

Hi Charles,

Please select a job which includes a US location requirement > use the "contact customer support" link at the top of the preview page and you'll be able to submit a support ticket and receive assistance from our team. Thank you.

Michael R Member Since: May 23, 2018
2047 of 3,907

I do not get a link for customer support.  Every time I upload my photo it says it isn't able to verify it.  I am also in Florida and I think the problem is that our new layout lists our last name first on the license.  Can someone please contact me and advise what to do?

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
2048 of 3,907

Hi Michael,

Please go ahead and click on a job that you would like to send a proposal to that is U.S only. At the top of the page you should see a notification asking you to contact customer support with a green link. If you go ahead and click the link, it should allow you to create a ticket directly to customer support so that they can help you resolve your verification issue.

~Nina
Samuel L Member Since: Jun 6, 2018
2049 of 3,907

hi i've tried to upload my ID and its not being accepted. 

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
2050 of 3,907

Hello Samuel,

Can you please send us a ticket by clicking the Contact Customer Support link in the error displayed when you submit proposals to US only jobs? Thank you!

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS