cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Jonathan K Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
2171 of 2,683

I got the same error, but it was do to the prour quality photos of my license. i can take better photos how dp i get someone from Upwork to help me fix this ?

Community Guru
Mary H Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2172 of 2,683

Hi Jonathan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with completing the verification process, thanks!

- Mary
Untitled
Gillian R Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
2173 of 2,683

Hi can I also please get help with this? 

I see an error saying: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID." and I haven't received any feedback from the customer support contact page.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2174 of 2,683

Hi Gillian, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nick M Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
2175 of 2,683

Hello, all.  I came back to Upwork after quite a hiatus wasn't able to find the a place to verify my ID.  Upon opening a job, I was given the error: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support."

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Nick

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2176 of 2,683

Hi Nick,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

Untitled
Benjamin J Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
2177 of 2,683

I would like to verify my ID I tried a couple of time but my ID won't go through. 

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2178 of 2,683

Hi Benjamin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Han L Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
2179 of 2,683

I took several photos of my ID which turned out too dark or didn't fit the requirement somehow, but now it's not allowing me to try anymore until I contact customer support. Would anyone be able to help me with this situation so I can finish verifying my account? 

Thanks in advance!

Kristen K Member Since: Feb 18, 2019
2180 of 2,683

Han I don't have a solution, but am letting you know I'm having the exact same problem! Thanks for posting your issue. I'll be in touch if I come up with the answer! Super frustrating. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS