cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Taylor S Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
2171 of 3,400

I have the same issue, maximum number of upload attempts for ID and now I'm locked out. It doesn't give me the option to e-mail support, only to ask in the community.

Raphael S Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
2172 of 3,400

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support.

it keeps telling me to contact customer support but there is no way in the site to submit or contact customer support. what kind of support is this????

The only option is to submit on a forum or talk to a bot which is no help. why isn't there a phone number or at least a direct chat? 

and when I click the contact customer support it just redirects me to the community at the end? so there is no way to even submit a ticket. . . 

one of the most frustrating support experience I've  had

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2173 of 3,400

Hi Taylor and Raphael,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly via support tickets and assist you further with your verification processes, thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Yumin D Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
2174 of 3,400

Hi,

I am trying to verify my identity by uploading my green card (permanent resident card), but the system will not recognize it. My pictures fit the format instructions perfectly. I've tried many times and now Upwork says I have reached the maximum number of attempts. I was told to contact customer service, but the button only brought me to this community forum. I have already tried the trick to find a US-only job and contact support that way. It did not work. There was no support button for me to find. How can my ID be verified?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2175 of 3,400

Hi Yumin, 

I apologise for the delay. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Brandt H Member Since: Feb 13, 2019
2176 of 3,400

Hello, I tried to upload my driver's license to verify an identity.

But I got an error like "unsupported type of id".

Is the driver's license supported?

Please help me.

Best Regards,

Brandt

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2177 of 3,400

Hi Brandt, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Sergio R Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
2178 of 3,400

My account was put on hold as well. Thank you!

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2179 of 3,400

Hi Sergio,

We'll have an agent reach out to you as well and assist you with verification.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Ahmed T Member Since: Feb 14, 2019
2180 of 3,400

I keep getting a notification that I have  reachmed my maximum retries of ID submission. How do I go about this please?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS