cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Ndgo J Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2671 of 3,481

I have a U.S. Driver's License and have tried several times to verify it, but for some reason it isn't working. What should I do? It's worked fine for verification purposes on other sites. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2672 of 3,481

Hi Ndgo,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket and assist you further with your verification, thank you.

Untitled
Rebecca L Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2673 of 3,481

Hello!

I am having trouble verifying my ID. It says the name does not match my profile, but it does. It also says I have reached the maximum number of attempts to verify my ID.

Help! Thanks in advance.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2674 of 3,481

Hi Rebecca,

One of our team member will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Jill R Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2675 of 3,481

I exhausted attempts at uploading my driver's license (image wasn't clear), and now at the top of my profile it says "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support." So I tried that but I keep going in circles. Could someone please assist me? thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2676 of 3,481

Hi Jill,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further with this. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
De'Ante C Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2677 of 3,481

I am unable to verify my ID. I click the verify my ID button on the app and it took me to another job screen multiple times, then said I was unable to attempt to verify anymore. please assist.

Keith N Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2678 of 3,481

hello avery. is there a link you can send me to make this id verification easier? Its been 2 days and I cant find a support email or any help with my problem and its very frustrating and time consuming. I receive a message that says I tried to verify too many times and to contact support. But where is support? all i see is a chatbot that isnt helpful. Please help!!

Juan G Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
2679 of 3,481

Whenever I try to upload my driver's liecense for ID verification I get an error, and now it says "You’ve reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID."

I couldn't find a customer service email to contact Upwork directly, please help.

Kevin D Member Since: Jan 28, 2019
2680 of 3,481

Hello Juan,  

Sorry that your running into issues!   I have had good experiences in the past with upwork support.   You can reach out to the them at the bottom of this page: https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

there may also be some self help articles available at the same link.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS