cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3281 of 3,765

Hi Andy, 

It looks like you were trying to verify our location, which is different from the verification process that Rafsun discussed. Rafsun noted the ID Verification Badge which you could read more about here

I'll go ahead and share your account details with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out and assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Maia S Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
3282 of 3,765

I received multiple errors when attempting to upload my identification. Now I am locked out from being able to do so, and cannot apply to roles on the site.

The "customer support" link led me to these message boards.

Please assist.

Erica A Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
3283 of 3,765

Having the same issues. Hopefully someone has an answer. 

Charlie G Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
3284 of 3,765

I'm having the same problem. Have you reselved yours yet?

3285 of 3,765

Hi Maia, Erica, and Charlie, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Phil G Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
3286 of 3,765

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support

Thats the msg I'm getting when I try to submit a proposal

3287 of 3,765

Hi Phil, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Ryan T Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
3288 of 3,765

I am having difficult verifying my identify. I uploaded a photo of my State ID, but I was told there was an issue with the photo and to contact customer service. I think it was because my camera rotated the image when it was uploaded. It says "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID" after only uploading once. Can you reset this limit so I can upload it again? 

3289 of 3,765

Hi Ryan, 

I apologise for the inconvenience. A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Nichita S Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
3290 of 3,765

After I uploaded my ID the system rejected it. How do I upload a new photo of my ID? The 'Verify Now' link is no longer present in my account.

--

Nick S

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS