cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3311 of 3,600

Hi Joseph, 

I would like to clarify that the users who came here to the Community maxed out on their attempts to verify their location. As such, they needed assistance with contacting the Customer Support Team so that they can manually go through the location verification.

The team and I checked your account, and they have confirmed that you haven't tried verifying your location yet. Verifying your location by uploading your ID through the link on your profile notification will eliminate the step of having to go through manual verification. Please try verifying through the system first, and if you max out on attempts, you can post again on this thread, and our team will assist you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Joseph M Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
3312 of 3,600

Avery, 

I've literally tried 30 times to upload my State ID. So I have tried several times. Can you advise home many times I have to do it to max out my chances? 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3313 of 3,600

Hi Joseph,

Even if you max out the attempts our team can still assist you further with verifying your location. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible with more details about this. Thank you.

Untitled
Radu D Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
3314 of 3,600

Hello there, I'm trying to activate my account but when asked for the phone number it says that it failed to verify. Tried clearing my cookies and do this from an incognito window as I have seen on other posts but didn't work. Please help.

3315 of 3,600

Hi Radu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Kennethian B Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
3316 of 3,600

I've reached the maximum attempts at verification. I keep being told to contact support, but I don't see a number/email/request form to contact them and the chat just keeps saying the same things over and over again.

3317 of 3,600

Hi Kennethian,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Hardik S Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
3318 of 3,600

My name in Upwork profile is same as my Driving license, Still i get the error that there is name mismatch. 

Pls solve this 

Thanks

3319 of 3,600

Hi Hardik,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Krishna Veni S Member Since: Apr 23, 2019
3320 of 3,600

I have my H4 EAD card with me. but i couldnt find an option to select. under which verification type section, i have to select? in order to upload EAD card?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS