cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Kiersten H Member Since: May 20, 2019
3401 of 3,468

Hi everyone.

I received the error message that my ID could not be verified. I live in Illinois so my license has lots of holographic strips on and the lighting of the room I am in is terrible so maybe that was my issue? I held the license up as to better show in the lighting but made sure all the corners were visible and that there was a border.. Please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3402 of 3,468

Hi Kiersten,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly in verifying your location. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Peg F Member Since: May 21, 2019
3403 of 3,468

a message on my pages reads: You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

How do I post or send the right information?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3404 of 3,468

Hi Peg,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jake F Member Since: May 21, 2019
3405 of 3,468

Hi! I've tried to get my driver's license photo to be verified, but it isn't working. It probably has to do with the fact that it's still a vertical license (below 21). I'm currently 22, but haven't gotten it switched over. Is there still a way for me to get it verified so I can start work?

Thanks!

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3406 of 3,468

Hi Jake, 

I shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification. 

Let me know if I can further assist you with anything!

-Avery
Untitled
Christopher Marc N Member Since: May 23, 2019
3407 of 3,468

Hi Community,

I could use your help getting my ID verified.

I got the pop-up each time I want to submit a proposal.

"You still need to verify your ID to access all jobs. Verify your ID now."

Community Guru
Pat M Member Since: Jun 18, 2016
3408 of 3,468

Christopher, exactly what's your question?

It appears that you simply need to select "Verify your ID now" and follow the instructions.

3409 of 3,468

I need the link from Upwork customer support to verify my ID. 

3410 of 3,468

The "verify now" link isn't working, so I need Upwork support to send the link for the ID verification

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS