cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Shpat I Member Since: May 13, 2019
3401 of 3,653

Hello, thank you for your reply.

I have worked with Freelancer.com previouly which is where I had the problem of personal data invasion and still there are profiles with my name where I am not the owner.

Is there an option te be sent mail instead of putting my document online? I would much prefer that, and I am fine with showing my ID on video too, I just don't want to upload it.

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3402 of 3,653

Hi Shpat,

We understand the importance of keeping your personal information secure and confidential. We have an extremely secure upload and storage tool with three layers of data encryption, allowing us to apply rigorous security standards while ensuring your identity verification documents remain in strictest confidence. Your identity info is only temporarily stored. Once we have verified it, it is deleted. We handle all verification data with the same degree of care that we give all Personally Identifiable Information, as explained in our Privacy Policy.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ace Contributor
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
3403 of 3,653

Hi, you must upload your documents (ID) and complete your identity verification process. And fell comfortable with upwork. Every freelancer must go through this verification process. 

Video verification is another step of verification. You will be notified by upwork when you will need to complete the video verification process.

Without completing these steps you can not continue on upwork.

Scott D Member Since: May 14, 2019
3404 of 3,653

Hi there,

I am unable to verify my ID in the US and I am also unable to see any available work in the US for my Agency could you please help with these?

Thanks

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3405 of 3,653

Hi Scott,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Yara A Member Since: May 15, 2019
3406 of 3,653

hi ... i need help about how to Get my ID re-verified after i reached the maximum tries to verify it ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3407 of 3,653

Hi Yara,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Kiersten H Member Since: May 20, 2019
3408 of 3,653

Hi everyone.

I received the error message that my ID could not be verified. I live in Illinois so my license has lots of holographic strips on and the lighting of the room I am in is terrible so maybe that was my issue? I held the license up as to better show in the lighting but made sure all the corners were visible and that there was a border.. Please help.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3409 of 3,653

Hi Kiersten,

One of our team members will reach out to you via support ticket and assist you directly in verifying your location. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Peg F Member Since: May 21, 2019
3410 of 3,653

a message on my pages reads: You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

How do I post or send the right information?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS