cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3411 of 3,468

Hi Christopher Marc,

I've shared your concern with our customer support team and one of the team members will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Hans C Member Since: May 25, 2019
3412 of 3,468

Hi all,

I am in the process of creating my Upwork account. Upwork asked me to verify my ID. While my ID is my full legal ID and the picture matched all of the criteria, nearly immediately after submitting the ID I was notified that Upwork was unable verify my ID. I believe this issue stems from my profile name not originally matching my FULL name on my ID (though I did change it when submitting my ID).

My only question is that my account has been put on hold now and I don't see how I can resolve this issue as there is not a place I can find where I can reupload my ID or try again. What can I do to resolve this issue and get my account verified and reopened?

Thank you all in advance!

Riri A Moderator Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
3413 of 3,468

Hi Hans,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Untitled
Hans C Member Since: May 25, 2019
3414 of 3,468
Thank you for the quick reply! I am following up with the ticket now.
Angeles J Member Since: May 26, 2019
3415 of 3,468

Every time I try to upload my driver's license it says that only images are allowed. I have all formats accepted and keep getting the same error - it says only images can be uploaded.

Stefan M Member Since: Mar 3, 2019
3416 of 3,468

Hi Angeles, do you try with another browser? 

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
3417 of 3,468

Hi Angeles,

I see that you already chatted with our team regarding uploading your driver's license for verification. Please refer to the link that was shared to you via chat so that you can submit your driver's license. If you need any assistance, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Ajai C Member Since: May 27, 2019
3418 of 3,468

Hello,

My passport was declined, how can I try again?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3419 of 3,468

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ajai.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kevin L Member Since: May 27, 2019
3420 of 3,468

Hello,

I've reached the maximum number of uploads for identity verification. Can a support personnel please help?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS