cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3451 of 3,811

Hi Daniel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your number. Thank you.

Untitled
Daniel M Member Since: Jun 2, 2019
3452 of 3,811
Hello! It has been (4) days and I have not been contacted about a solution.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3453 of 3,811

Hi Daniel,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jessica W Member Since: Jan 16, 2019
3454 of 3,811

I have been sent a job invite, and accepted it, but every time i try and do anything on the site, I am directed back to my profile, where it asks for my phone number for verification, but when I enter my phone number, I get this message: "You failed to verify this phone number. Please provide a different number."  That, however, is the only phone number I have. When i began to fill out Upwork forms earlier this year, i submitted my phone number and waited and waited for the verification code.. it never arrived.. contacted customer support, and they asked for my phone number .. yet again.. and wanted to call me. After doing a search for reviews on UpWork, i came across a LOT of customer complaints about the phone verification code not working, and it made (and still makes me) a bit suspicious about your process.. so i simply left the profile unfinished did not utilize your service... However, the job I found through their own job board, utilizes UpWork for pay, and sent me a job invite, so I will have to complete the process... can the verification process please be reset, and fixed so that I am sent a verification code, as I do not have any interest in receiving a phone call from you.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3455 of 3,811

Hi Jessica,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your phone number. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Angela J Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3456 of 3,811

I am unable to upload my state issued ID. When I try to verify I am met with an error notification, stating my ID is an unacceptable form. It is not. My ID is a NM issued  Identification Card.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3457 of 3,811

Hi Angela, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your location verification.

-Avery
Untitled
Angela J Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3458 of 3,811

Hello! I was never reached out to. Recently posted another request for help. 

Thank you. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3459 of 3,811

Hi Angela, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you last 7-June, with the email "Verification." You should be able to access this ticket with Ticket# 25747624 through your support page here. Kindly refer to to the ticket for more information on how you can complete your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Lacey C Member Since: Jun 4, 2019
3460 of 3,811

As requested, I uploaded a jped of my US passport but it failed for some unknown reason and now my account is on hold.  Any suggestions for how I can move through this and get the hold removed so I can start working?

Thanks,

LC

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS