cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Adam M Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
3521 of 3,612

I need to upload my ID for verification but it keeps saying my name doesn't match what's on my ID.  It does match so I'm not sure what to do now.  

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3522 of 3,612

Hi Adam,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jill W Member Since: Jul 10, 2019
3523 of 3,612

i'm also having the same problem. Was your issue resolved?

3524 of 3,612

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jill.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Fletcher S Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
3525 of 3,612

I am given the message: "You've reached the maximum number of verification attempts." I am given no indication of why the verifcation keeps failing, and now I am unable to attempt verification again.

3526 of 3,612

Thank you for reaching out to us, Fletcher.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Skylar A Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
3527 of 3,612

I tried to upload to upwork multiple times but it wouldn't work for some reason. Now, it says I have reached maximum tries to upload. How to I fix this.

3528 of 3,612

Thank you for reaching out to us, Skylar.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Steve L Member Since: Jul 11, 2019
3529 of 3,612

After updating my profile, it asks me to verify my phone number. When I enter my number and click "Verify Phone Number", nothing happens. Can a moderator please help?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3530 of 3,612

Hi Steve,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS