cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3701 of 3,907

Thank you for reaching out to us, Casey Olivia.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Casey Olivia L Member Since: Oct 7, 2019
3702 of 3,907

Thank you so much!! 

Elisa P Member Since: Oct 8, 2019
3703 of 3,907

Hi!

I received a proposal for a job I am really interested in, but I can't sumbit my application because it says " You've reached the maximun number of tries to upload your ID." I tried to contact customer support but I found just articles and nobody that can help me.

Thanks,

ELisa

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3704 of 3,907

Thank you for reaching out to us, Elisa.

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Shayna S Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
3705 of 3,907
I post a clear photo of my government issued state ID showing all 4 corners and with no edits made and it is continuously denying my verification! I can't apply to jobs without this being done please help!!
Jose Adalberto V Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
3706 of 3,907

I'm in the same situation

I get this on the top of the page:

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Contact Customer Support.

I assume is because my previous ID date is expired, however there is NO way I can verify my identity with my updated ID as there is no option on the settings.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3707 of 3,907

Hi Shayna, and Jose, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can assist you further. Please expect them to reach out to you through an email. 

-Avery
Untitled
3708 of 3,907
Thanks!
3709 of 3,907

I have the same problem, can I get someone to hep me too?

Shayna S Member Since: Oct 9, 2019
3710 of 3,907
Please kindly direct me in the right direction as well because I am having the same exact problem!!!
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS