cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3721 of 3,821

Hi Jason,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional instructions about your verification. If you have any additional questions feel free to post them on your ticket and our team will assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Samantha S Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
3722 of 3,821

Upwork is not recognizing my driver's license. I have uploaded a picture several times and it tells me to submit a picture of my DL, state ID or passport. I don't know why it is not accepting it. I've followed all of the instructions. The photo is not blurry and includes the entire license / borders. It is not an edited photo either. 

Is there anyone I can speak with that can fix this for me? 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3723 of 3,821

Thank you for reaching out to us, Samantha.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Samantha S Member Since: Jul 13, 2017
3724 of 3,821

Ok thanks. Do I need to submit a ticket?

3725 of 3,821

Hi Samantha,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Tara P Member Since: Aug 8, 2019
3726 of 3,821
I clicked on the link and it says the page does not exist.
3727 of 3,821

Hi Tara,

I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Christopher G Member Since: Aug 31, 2019
3728 of 3,821

I've uploaded a picture of my ID and my name is clearly visible on the ID. However, it keeps getting kicked back with the claim that it doesn't match my name.

But it does.

How can I get verified through another method, since the system doesn't want to recognize that my name is my name?

Talha R Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
3729 of 3,821

Make sure your upwork profile name and ID card name are the same.

3730 of 3,821

Hi Christopher, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. Looks like you were able to successfully complete your verification process. Feel free to follow up if you still need any assistance, we're here to help! 

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS