cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3811 of 3,914

Hi Cristian, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your location verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Jacquese M Member Since: Nov 18, 2019
3812 of 3,914
I try to upload my id in two different formats. I use an online convert yo change IMG over to BMP, PNG now its saying i have reach maximum attempt need to contact a agent. I've try to everything help
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
3813 of 3,914

Hi Jacquese, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Xhavier J Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
3814 of 3,914

No matter what I do, I can't get my ID verified. I've tried all of the file formats accepted, made sure the images are the right size/resolution, made sure they're as clear as possible (including trying one where I sharpened it), put my ID on a wide variety of backgrounds (light, dark, blurry, etc.), tried switching "ID" to "drivers licence", tried uploading via the app AND the website, then I tried my passport and still had no luck. It ALWAYS says "ID cannot be verified at this time". Now I've reached the maximum number of attempts, but the "contact support" button leads nowhere.

Please help!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3815 of 3,914

Hi Xhavier,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Paul P Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
3816 of 3,914

I don't have a cell phone. How can I verify my phone number. I am unable to receive text messages.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3817 of 3,914

Hi Paul,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Stephen B Member Since: Nov 19, 2019
3818 of 3,914

I attempted to upload my Drivers License a number of times and it was rejected.  Now I get a message that says.  

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.  Contact Customer Support.

I cllicked on the linkand it just keeps taking me back to the same thing on how to upload the ID.  

No help at all.

Steve

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
3819 of 3,914

Thank you for reaching out to us, Stephen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Samantha A Member Since: Nov 21, 2019
3820 of 3,914

Hi!! I am new to Upwork and I completed everything but the ID verificaiton. I am having a major issue with that and I can't figure out why. My ID has my name listed as First Middle and Last. I tried to upload it numerous times into your system and keep getting an error. I have tried with my name as First and Last, First Middle (one after the other) then last and First then Middle last in the same field and nothing is working. Can you help correct this? i am very interested in starting work asap. I can email my ID to someone if easier or do a video chat to verify. Thank you!!!

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS