cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Liz R Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
4001 of 4,075
Hi, I travel a lot but my home base is in the US at my parents.
Steve S Member Since: Jan 17, 2020
4002 of 4,075

I'm contacting you about this message that appeared in my account:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. Please contact customer support."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do I need to do to fulfill this request?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4003 of 4,075

Thank you for reaching out to us, Steve.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Please note that your profile must represent you as an individual and that all the information in your profile including your profile photo needs to be accurate, truthful and verifiable. Please check this help article for more information on how to update your profile photo.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Serxhio D Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
4004 of 4,075

Hello, 

I am new to upwork. 

i failed my id verificaiton, posted drivers licencse while checked state id. 

how can i request a reverification? 

Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4005 of 4,075

Hi Serxhio, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Serxhio D Member Since: Jan 19, 2020
4006 of 4,075

Could I know when can they contact me? I cant submit proposals or anything. 

let me know please.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4007 of 4,075

Hi Serxhio, 

I checked your account and can see that the team has reached out to you through Ticket #27579348. Please access this link, and follow the instructions on the ticket to resolve the issue with your verification. 

-Avery
Untitled
Angela J Member Since: Jan 24, 2020
4008 of 4,075

I'm trying to update my new address and get my location and ID verified. 

My address cannot be berified by the autofill address verifier because it is a relatively new address. I have lived here since June 2019 but I can't even get a pizza delivered here because Dominos uses the same autofill address verifier on their online app. My address does not seem to be in the whatever system they are pulling their addresses from. Without updating my address, the program will not verify my location or ID either. 

So what do I do? This seems like a question for actual UpWork staff but their help bots sent me here. I would really appreciate some direction. Thank you! 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4009 of 4,075

Hi Angela,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Rondriekus S Member Since: Jan 26, 2020
4010 of 4,075

HI,

I wanted to apply to become a freelancer, but the system isn't accepting my License. Is there an alternative way I can get my info over to you guys?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS