Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4051 of 4,592

Hi Elena, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with your concern. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Crystal S Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
4052 of 4,592

I'm having alot of trouble trying to get my gov pic id (drivers license) to upload, I took a picture with 4 corners saved on jpg, I didn't change anything and its still not going through. I don't know what else to do

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4053 of 4,592

Thank you for reaching out to us, Crystal.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Garrett D Member Since: Feb 7, 2020
4054 of 4,592

I've tried to upload my Driver's License, but it keeps saying the names don't match, even though they do.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4055 of 4,592

Hi Garrett,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist in completing the location verification process. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Emily R Member Since: Feb 8, 2020
4056 of 4,592

Having trouble with ID verification. It keeps saying it is having trouble analyzing but ive submitted like 30 perfect photos. Please help before i go insane!

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4057 of 4,592

Hi Emily,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist in uplaoding your ID for verification. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Noel F Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
4058 of 4,592

When attempting to verify my phone number, I press the green Verify Phone number button, but no text is sent to my phone.

What can I do to resolve this, please?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4059 of 4,592

Hi Noel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Payton G Member Since: Feb 11, 2020
4060 of 4,592

I have been trying for the last 30 minutes to complete my application and submit it. I got to the very end, where you're supposed to enter your phone number and you're supposed to receive a 5-digit code. No matter what I do, how many times I try to resend the code or reload the page, the code won't send. I tried finding customer support, but there appears to be no actual human-being on this site that I can talk to about fixing the problem, just a bunch of robots that aren't programmed to answer my question or help fix the problem. This is my last attempt to fix the problem.