Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4141 of 4,592

Hi Justin,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ginger B Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
4142 of 4,592

I received a message to contact customer service to provide a copy of my ID, can someone help me and tell me where to send this?

Highlighted
4143 of 4,592

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ginger.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael B Member Since: Mar 19, 2020
4144 of 4,592

I tried to verify my location by uploading my identification and my account is now on a hold. I don't have any instructions from here. What do I do to fix this?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4145 of 4,592

Hi Michael, 

A member of the team will reach out to you to assist you further with your concern.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Adam G Member Since: Mar 22, 2020
4146 of 4,592

My drivers license was not accepted for verification, and I am now blocked from acquiring new projects. How do I remedy this? 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4147 of 4,592

Hi Adam,

I checked your account, and I can confirm that the team has already updated your ticket, providing further assistance in completing your ID verification. Please follow the steps the team shared with you on the ticket, and feel free to post any questions you may have so that they can assist you directly. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
James L Member Since: Mar 22, 2020
4148 of 4,592

Hi,

I've tried uploading a picture to verify my identity but it did not go through and now it says I've reached the maximum number of attempts. Is there a way around this so I can verify my identity? Thank you

Highlighted
4149 of 4,592

Hi James,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jasmine S Member Since: Sep 5, 2017
4150 of 4,592

Please help me with iD Verification. I do not see Getting Started and the site keeps sending me in circles.