Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4191 of 4,313

Hi DONGGI,

In order to verify their location, a freelancer needs to provide a state ID, driver's license, U.S. passport or greencard. Unfortunately, it's not possible to verify location without one of those documents but you can still have access to all the jobs in the marketplace that don't have U.S.-only requirement.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Monica S Member Since: Apr 6, 2020
4192 of 4,313
I was trying to upload my ID but I got the message “ You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID. To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support”. How should I proceed to verify my ID?
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4193 of 4,313

Hi Monica,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Armando Q Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
4194 of 4,313

Hi, I am looking for some help from a support agent because I have reached the max intents for my verification ID. My ID is not a US ID. So, is from another country and it is not in english. Please

Highlighted
4195 of 4,313

Hi Armando,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rene P Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
4196 of 4,313

Need help (Read Subject Line)

Highlighted
4197 of 4,313

Thank you for reaching out to us, Rene.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Linda G Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
4198 of 4,313

Hello,

I am a Candian citizen living in the USA as a US resident. How can I work with Upwork when I don't have a US drivers license or US ID or passport? I can't seem to bid on any jobs?

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4199 of 4,313

Hi Linda, 

I'll go ahead and share your concern with the Customer Support Team so that you can be assisted further. I would also recommend that you contact a local advisor to make sure that you have the proper work documents to be able to work in the U.S. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Linda G Member Since: Apr 8, 2020
4200 of 4,313
Thank you! I really need the work right now and need to know what I can do.

Be safe,

Linda
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS