cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Joshua R Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
4371 of 4,386

I'm returning to Upwork after a hiatus of a few years and need to verify my ID but when I try it says the names do not match. I've now hit the limit on tries and was told to contact support.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4372 of 4,386

Hi Joshua,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Sam H Member Since: Jun 29, 2020
4373 of 4,386

I attempted to uploaded my I.D for my profile, but it was rejected and now my profile is locked? 

please help, i want to get payed?

sam

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4374 of 4,386

Thank you for reaching out to us, Sam.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jayashri K Member Since: Jul 1, 2020
4375 of 4,386

Please help.

I have a valid government issue ID but verification process is unable to identify. Please advise.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4376 of 4,386

Hi Jayashri,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jayashri K Member Since: Jul 1, 2020
4377 of 4,386

Thanks Joanne

Highlighted
Justin D Member Since: Jul 4, 2020
4378 of 4,386

tried 3 times to upload my id. All the photos were clear and meet the photo requirments but now i cant try to upload the id anymore. 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4379 of 4,386

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Nnamno E Member Since: Jul 6, 2020
4380 of 4,386

I have filled in my US tax info, and verified my US address and phone. I have valid US Work Authorization credentials, with photo ID, but Upwork is refusing the Employment Authorization photo ID as a valid ID verification document. I believe Upwork requirements should be updated to include this document, which is accepted by the US federal and state governments, all US employers, and the IRS, as a valid US photo ID.