Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4381 of 4,470

Hi Justin,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Hazha A Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4382 of 4,470

Hi there,

I am a freelancer. I am not able to verify my account although I have uploaded my passport page many times. Please help me to fix this. I am from outside the U.S. anyone else has had that issue?

Thank you

Hazha Ahmed

Highlighted
Mohamed A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
4383 of 4,470

Hi Hazha,

You can use any other official document like Driving License or National ID card, just choose your country

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4384 of 4,470

Hi Hazha,

Please, note that the location on the freelancers account needs to accurately represent the freelancer's actual physical location. One of our team members will reach out to further assist you with your concern. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Traci H Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4385 of 4,470

I tried uploading my drivers license to verify my location but it was not accepted and says based on my previous attempts (I believe this is the only time I've tried) that I'm not eligible to verify my location and to contact customer support. Please advise how to verify my location and begin submitting proposals for jobs.

Thank you,

Traci Healey

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4386 of 4,470

Hi Traci,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Jenly N Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
4387 of 4,470

I tried to verify my identity, but it wasn't able to now my account is on hold. Who do i connact? there doesn't seem to be a number i can call. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4388 of 4,470

Hi Jenly, 

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Kim N Member Since: Jul 8, 2020
4389 of 4,470

Hi there,

I'm starting to build out my freelance profile and when I go to submit a proposal, the button is greyed out. I also get a message regarding verifying my ID at top. I clicked on contact customer support and brought me to the community site. Hoping someone can lend a hand to help out on what I can do to confirm my ID. 

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4390 of 4,470

Hi Kim,

Let me have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist you with your verification. You'll receive an email notification from them shortly. 

~ Valeria
Untitled