Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4531 of 4,592

Hi Julius,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Highlighted
Kayla W Member Since: Sep 17, 2020
4532 of 4,592

I'm new to Upwork, and when I was creating my profile, I uploaded my driver's license in which the address needed to be updated, and didn't match my current information. I recently had it updated, but now it says "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID." 

How do I resolve this? 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4533 of 4,592

Hi Kayla,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you in verifying your location via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jacob O Member Since: Sep 18, 2020
4534 of 4,592

HELP! I have tried several times to redo my ID verification. I cannot contact the so called customer service because they simply do not care. This is the only place I was allowed to go. Please help me 

I need to redo my ID verification.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4535 of 4,592

Hi Jacob,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you in verifying your location via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Jermaine D Member Since: Sep 20, 2020
4536 of 4,592

Hello,

Despite having a very clear image of my id, my attacehment was still rejected and I recieved the attached error message.. Is there a way to resolve this? 

Thank you!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4537 of 4,592

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jermain.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Julie J Member Since: Sep 21, 2020
4538 of 4,592

I need to verify my identitfication with a customer support agent.  My government id clearly states my first name on the id as it is written in the system.  The site now states that I have exceeded the amount of times to verify identity.  I need help getting this fixed, or I need to close my account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4539 of 4,592

Hi Julie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Emerald U Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
4540 of 4,592

I have this same issue. I was initially unsure about Upwork so I registered with an unofficial name (it's my name but not on my documents). I changed it but the verification documents, I do not have the one on the list. I newly migrated from Canada to the US and currently have an Employment Authorization Document. How do I verify my identity?