Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4541 of 4,858

Hi Kayla,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you in verifying your location via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
jmichaels18
Jacob O Member Since: Sep 18, 2020
4542 of 4,858

HELP! I have tried several times to redo my ID verification. I cannot contact the so called customer service because they simply do not care. This is the only place I was allowed to go. Please help me 

I need to redo my ID verification.

tinker_bell3
4543 of 4,858

Hi Jacob,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you in verifying your location via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
aa5540f4
Jermaine D Member Since: Sep 20, 2020
4544 of 4,858

Hello,

Despite having a very clear image of my id, my attacehment was still rejected and I recieved the attached error message.. Is there a way to resolve this? 

Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4545 of 4,858

Thank you for reaching out to us, Jermain.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
jjager
Julie Luanne J Member Since: Sep 21, 2020
4546 of 4,858

I need to verify my identitfication with a customer support agent.  My government id clearly states my first name on the id as it is written in the system.  The site now states that I have exceeded the amount of times to verify identity.  I need help getting this fixed, or I need to close my account.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4547 of 4,858

Hi Julie,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
ogor2812
Emerald U Member Since: Dec 12, 2016
4548 of 4,858

I have this same issue. I was initially unsure about Upwork so I registered with an unofficial name (it's my name but not on my documents). I changed it but the verification documents, I do not have the one on the list. I newly migrated from Canada to the US and currently have an Employment Authorization Document. How do I verify my identity?

tinker_bell3
4549 of 4,858

Hi Emerald,

I checked your account, and it looks like your name change request has already been approved. I’ve also shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
dsayiner
Duygu G Member Since: May 4, 2020
4550 of 4,858

Hi,

I have my work permit, SSN and today I got my driver's permit but I still cannot verify my account.

What should I do?

Thank you