Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
4641 of 4,846

Hi Alison,

I shared your request with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
uq00
Mia P Member Since: Nov 16, 2020
4642 of 4,846

I messed up and accidentally got locked out of the verification process. I got this message: 

You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support.

Please help!

Thank you 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4643 of 4,846

Hi Mia,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
uq00
Mia P Member Since: Nov 16, 2020
4644 of 4,846

Hi Goran, 

The person took 18 hours to respond, and she only restated her original advice, which was completely unhelpful. 

She sent me a link to verify my ID, but it's asking for a utility bill (or similar). I can't provide that, because my mailing address is currently inaccessible due to COVID. What can I do? Can the verification process be "reset" so I just need to provide an ID? 

Thank you.. getting quite frustrated. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4645 of 4,846

Hi Mia,

I can see that one of our agents is already assisting you directly via ticket. The agent will update your ticket to assist you further. 

-Joanne
Untitled
bb0d71cd
Diana B Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
4646 of 4,846

I am having the same issue after submitting a photo of my drivers licence. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
4647 of 4,846

Hi Diana,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
20c56bd5
Arif L Member Since: Nov 18, 2020
4648 of 4,846

I am a Non-US citizen based in Geneseo and own a company registered and operating in the US. I have created a freelancer account in order to create an Agency account on Upwork under the name of my company so we can work on Upwork as well. My company address and address on my account are the same. So, wanted to know what kind of documents I can utilize to verify my ID? As we are willing to bid on 'US Only projects' as well.

Kindly, Upwork moderators and active members help me with this as we are working with a tight deadlines.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4649 of 4,846

Arif L wrote:

I am a Non-US citizen based in Geneseo.

Do you actually physically live in Geneseo and are currently there? With all the necessary paperwork such as work permits etc? 

Arif L wrote:

As we are willing to bid on 'US Only projects' as well.

Do all your agency members also reside in the USA? (Only those physically living in the USA may work on "US only" projects)

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4650 of 4,846

Hi Arif,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled