cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4661 of 4,725

Hi Mengqi,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Mike Miguel N Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
4662 of 4,725

Hi Genevieve,

I've read for some onboarding experiences that after a couple of tries it works.

If issue persists, open a ticket. Upwork Suport and Staff will figure it out for you.

regards, 

Genevieve B Member Since: Nov 27, 2020
4663 of 4,725

MY USA, STATE DR. LIC WON'T UPLOADED, WHY?

Mike Miguel N Member Since: Nov 24, 2020
4664 of 4,725

Hi Genenieve. 

Try again, at least 3 times or open a  support ticket. Support and Team Staff are for help complete your verification. 

regards,

Mike Navarro, 

Kai M Member Since: Nov 30, 2020
4665 of 4,725

There is no option to upload my EAD and the only other IDs I have are a UK passport and UK provisional driving license. To clarify, I am trying to verify in the US.

Is there any way to contact support and verify that way?

4666 of 4,725

Hi Kai,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
Serenity C Member Since: Dec 2, 2020
4667 of 4,725

The verification system definitely has some flaws. For I have now been trying to verify my ID for three hours. I have changed formats checked the MB sized an DPI size... It still will not accept. Someone please tell me what I am doing wrong. All requirements for the image are met and it is still saying they are not. 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4668 of 4,725

Hi Serenity,

I`m sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I would like to confirm that your verification completed. Thank you.

Untitled
Tim S Member Since: Dec 3, 2020
4669 of 4,725

I created upwork account and tried to upload my ID. But it says it could not be accepted and I tried maximum allowed times. tough I just tried once.

Please help

4670 of 4,725

Hi Tim,

I’ve shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS