Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4941 of 5,191

Hi James,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jscicchitano2
Joe S Member Since: May 10, 2021
4942 of 5,191

Hello,

I attempted to bid for a project, but I was notified that I am unable to submit proposals until I have uploaded my ID to verify my identity. When I tried to upload my ID, I encounter an error message saying that I have reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID and must contact customer support. 

Are there any moderators that may help me upload my ID and verify my identity?

Here is a screenshot of the error message:

Capture.PNG

andregutierrez22
4943 of 5,191

Hi Joe,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
liztrumata
Rodellisse T Member Since: May 11, 2021
4944 of 5,191

Hi, I tried to verify my ID but it says I have reached the maximum amounts of trying and need to contact support. Can I please get help? 

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4945 of 5,191

Hi Rodellisse,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
198saurabh
Saurabh S Member Since: May 7, 2021
4946 of 5,191

I am unable to submit a proposal on my Freelancer profile. Its greyed out. The error message says: "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."

Kindly help.

andregutierrez22
4947 of 5,191

Hi Saurabh,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
softsquarellc
Muhammad I Member Since: May 11, 2021
4948 of 5,191

I think i have tryed multiple times, "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."
Can i provide the bank statement or my paypal satement as a proof. IF you want i can also show  my EIN number which is under my name. Kindly help me to verify by using these options. Thanks 

andregutierrez22
4949 of 5,191

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
cardwell-tyler
Tyler C Member Since: May 11, 2021
4950 of 5,191

I tried to upload my ID but recived an email saying 
"Thank you for attempting to verify your location. Unfortunately, we could not authenticate the ID you uploaded."
I have tried to follow links prvided by the support bot but the links seem to be old and dead. Is there an actual human available to help?
Thank you

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS