cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

softsquarellc
Muhammad I Member Since: May 11, 2021
4941 of 5,085

I think i have tryed multiple times, "You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID.
To verify your identity so that you can access all jobs, please contact customer support."
Can i provide the bank statement or my paypal satement as a proof. IF you want i can also show  my EIN number which is under my name. Kindly help me to verify by using these options. Thanks 

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
4942 of 5,085

Hi Muhammad,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
cardwell-tyler
Tyler C Member Since: May 11, 2021
4943 of 5,085

I tried to upload my ID but recived an email saying 
"Thank you for attempting to verify your location. Unfortunately, we could not authenticate the ID you uploaded."
I have tried to follow links prvided by the support bot but the links seem to be old and dead. Is there an actual human available to help?
Thank you

andregutierrez22
4944 of 5,085

Hi Tyler,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
cardwell-tyler
Tyler C Member Since: May 11, 2021
4945 of 5,085

I also have the same issue. Can I get some assistance as well?

jaycorsha
Jacqueline C Member Since: May 12, 2021
4946 of 5,085

I'm just trying to get my ID verified to start putting in Job Proposals. I've reached the maximum number of attempts and need to verify my ID through customer support. Can a moderator please help me with this?

andregutierrez22
4947 of 5,085

Hi Jacqueline,

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
jaycorsha
Jacqueline C Member Since: May 12, 2021
4948 of 5,085

My account was put on hold because they could not authenticate the ID that I uploaded to the site. What are the steps I can take to fix this? Are there next steps, or do I just have to wait for Upwork to get back to me?

andregutierrez22
4949 of 5,085

Hi Jacqueline,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please reply directly to your ticket with our team as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
keymiancrisp
keymian c Member Since: May 12, 2021
4950 of 5,085

I am unable to summit my ID and it is telling to me contact a support agent 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS