Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

j_charles
Jessica C Member Since: Apr 9, 2021
4961 of 5,193

Hi, 

can anyone help.

I was trying to upload a picture of my id to verify my location and it says I have reached my maximum number of attempts. 

Thanks.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4962 of 5,193

Hi Jessica,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
egilagrace
Grace E Member Since: May 12, 2021
4963 of 5,193
I'm having same issue also
You've reached the maximum number of tries to upload your ID
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
4964 of 5,193

Hi Grace,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
nancy_007
Yao L Member Since: Jun 10, 2021
4965 of 5,193

I am having a similar issue. I tried uploading my ID and got a message saying my name does not match the name on my ID. 

tinker_bell3
4966 of 5,193

Hi Yao,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
davidsimpson377
David W S Member Since: May 12, 2021
4967 of 5,193

Hi,

When I tried to bid on project, it asked to upload ID.

So I uploaded photo of my ID several times, but it kept failing and finially it says I've reached the maximum number of tries to upload ID.

Because of this, I can bid on the project.

Could anyone help to solve this issue?

Thanks.

tinker_bell3
4968 of 5,193

Hi David,

I've shared your concern with completing the location verification process with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
00e4b66f
Mary K Member Since: May 13, 2021
4969 of 5,193

Good day everyone, and my apologies for taking away your time, but I have a serious trouble.
My ID was rejected twice, despite the photo seemingly meeting all the requirements. As a result, my account's most important functions were suspended.
I have already tried to apply the ticket via "contact the support agent" form. However, it simply redirects me to FAQ section, preventing me from selecting and filling the form.
Is it possible to verify (and unblock) my account, considering the situation? Sorry again for wasting your time, but without support agent contact form, community discussions are the only place to ask such a question.

tinker_bell3
4970 of 5,193

Hi Mary,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. You can access your ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS