Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

84f06980
Nathan H Member Since: Jul 27, 2021
5121 of 5,191

Hello,

I had just tried to upload my license for verification. The photo was untampered with and legitimate to my identity. For some unknown reason, upwork's error catch kept saying my names did not match when in fact they did. Now I am locked out of verifying my license for trying too many times with the same picture and cannot apply for work. I am unsure of what to do next.

Nathan

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5122 of 5,191

Hi Nathan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e01e2b51
Bryan N Member Since: Jul 29, 2021
5123 of 5,191

Hello all,

I am very excited to get started on my freelance journey. I have set up my profile and Im all ready to go, i'm just having an issue verifying my drivers licence when trying to submit a proposal. Its not accepting the photo of my license. Any suggestions to get a photo that is acceptable?

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5124 of 5,191

Hi Bryan,

I checked your account and it looks like you have already completed verifying your location. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser?

~ Joanne
Upwork
a710fb9a
Rachael C Member Since: Jul 31, 2021
5125 of 5,191

Hello,

I was asked to verify my identity, but my ID document was not accepted. I tried to upload my driver's license, so I'm not sure why it wasn't accepted. I have reached the maximum attempts to upload my ID and need further assistance verifying my ID before I can apply to job. Please let me know what are the next steps. Thanks.

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
5126 of 5,191

Hi Rachel,

I've shared your concern with the team and we'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
4dfe2901
Aidarus O Member Since: Jul 29, 2021
5127 of 5,191

Can't submit location verification. I am getting error message: "Something went wrong. Please try later".

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5128 of 5,191

Hi Aidarus,

It looks like you already created this support ticket regarding your verification. I'll follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
4dfe2901
Aidarus O Member Since: Jul 29, 2021
5129 of 5,191

Attached Please find screenshop of the error message.

Thank you.

Aidarus.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

aef78356
Danish A Member Since: Aug 4, 2021
5130 of 5,191

Hi 
Is there any way to verify my account location using my utility bill or phone bill?

Thanks 
Danish 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS