Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
51 of 4,584

Hi Jason,

Please follow the instruction and the hyperlink showing on your end and you will be able to resolve this. If you need any help from us(moderators) let us know. Thank you!

Untitled
Highlighted
Greg W Member Since: May 28, 2018
52 of 4,584

Nina,

I am also unable to verify my U.S. identification.  I've submitted my driver's license in several different ways, all of which met the file type, file size and resolution requirements, and every time I get a message that it couldn't be done.  I can't find any way to contact Upwork other than through this forum.  I can e-mail you a copy of my ID if that helps.  Really need to get this resolved.  I had a rare day clear today to get started applying for work on here and now the whole day has gone to waste.  Please help.

-Greg

Highlighted
Abeer K Member Since: Feb 7, 2019
53 of 4,584

I am having the same issue, can't get to the link where I can send my photo ID. I don't see the email ID either where I can send my request.

Highlighted
Brandon W Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
54 of 4,584

Hello, I also need this kind of help. I have failed 3 times to verify myt ID card.

I wish you to help this as soon as possible.

Best.

Highlighted
Julie A Member Since: Feb 21, 2019
55 of 4,584

I have had the multiple attempts pop up trying to verify my ID. How do I get this taken care of? I have looked for that verfiy tab and I do NOT see it anywhere. 

Highlighted
Joseph W Member Since: Feb 25, 2019
56 of 4,584

Can an agent reach out to me to help with the same issue? 

Highlighted
Nina C Member Since: Feb 26, 2019
57 of 4,584

I am no longer able to submit my ID for verification and need help getting it set up. Please have someone contact me so I can get my ID verified. Thank you.

Highlighted
Yulia K Member Since: Mar 28, 2019
58 of 4,584

I have the same problem!

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
59 of 4,584

HI Lynn, and Yulia, 

A member of the Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your location. I'm sorry if this has caused any inconvenience on your end. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Sonja F Member Since: Apr 2, 2019
60 of 4,584

Nina, Can someone help me as well?  I am having the same issue for two days.

Thanks-

Sonja