cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Mai Choua T Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
51 of 1,576

I am dealing with this same situation. Please reach out to help. I would love to have my proposals submitted. Thank you!

Connie X Member Since: Mar 2, 2018
52 of 1,576

Hi Ryan,

I have the same problem. I've reached the maximum number of tries to upload my ID. Could someone please help me with this?

Thanks.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
53 of 1,576

Hi Connie, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you to assist you with verifying your ID.

-Avery
Untitled
Shirah H Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
54 of 1,576

I also need assistance with this please.  Thanks!

Kari E Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
55 of 1,576

Same here.

You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support.

Customer support has a url link which sends me to the Help Center, where I find zero ways to contact customer support.  Help please, I am only interested in jobs that are only for US applicants.

Thank you,

Kari

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
56 of 1,576

Kari,

We'lll also have one of our team members reach out to you to help you complete the location verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Christian M Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
57 of 1,576

I tried, unsuccessfully, to upload my drivers license. Finally got a clear copy, but it tells me I have exceeded the number of attempts. I cannot submit any proposals until it is uploaded. Can you please advise me how to reset?

Hassan E Member Since: Mar 5, 2018
58 of 1,576

Getting this error:

Unfortunately, you cannot submit a proposal for this job post because it requires location verification. Based on your previous attempts, you are currently not eligible to verify your location. Please contact customer support.

I had uploaded the my state liquor ID once but it said verification failed. 

I need help on this. 

Please help me resolve the issue.

Sue W Member Since: Mar 6, 2018
59 of 1,576

I am having the exact same problem with no clear path to contact someone to resolve it. My ID has not been accepted after too many tries. The customer service option is invisible.

Sue Weinstock

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
60 of 1,576

Hi Sue,

I have asked one of our team members to reach out to you also to help with completing the verification process, thank you.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS