cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Nikolaos J Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
61 of 1,576

Me too. Verify location isn't working. I thought I had verified location, but I can't apply for US jobs, though I had scanned my ID and it was approved a week ago? Can someone contact me?

Hunter H Member Since: Mar 3, 2018
62 of 1,576

I received the same message when trying to verify my identity.

Nicole J Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
63 of 1,576

I am also having this issue. Will this automatically prompt an agent to contact me? 

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
64 of 1,576

Hi Nicole,

We'll go ahead and have one of our agents reach out to you directly to help.

~Nina
Untitled
Abraham L Member Since: Mar 10, 2018
65 of 1,576

Hello I need the link so that an Upwork agent can verify my ID because your automated system has rejected my uploaded ID 4 times. I even had to have an Upwork agent reset my failed attempts so that I can try again. I don't want to surpass the limit this time cause it would slow things down on my location verification. Please help, thanks.

"Dreams do come true."
Community Guru
66 of 1,576

Hi Abraham,

Typically the agent who reaches out to reset your verification attempts, also includes a new link to upload your ID. Please check your most recent ticket for the link, and if you don't see it there then reach back out and we'll have an agent send you a new link.

~Nina
Untitled
Maksim Anatolyevic G Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
67 of 1,576

I just found a message "You've reached the maximum number of tries for uploading your ID. Please contact customer support." As I understand my ID hasn't been uploaded and I'm not able to work. Unfortunately, I couldn't find a way to upload my ID. Could you please help me with it.

Community Guru
68 of 1,576

Hi Maksim,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to help assist you with the verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Marybeth F Member Since: Oct 7, 2017
69 of 1,576

I found some other inquiries regarding location not being able to verified by others, but have not found a solution. I went through and tried to 'contact customer support' and I sent me to this 'Community Discussion' post location. I have tried uploading both a passport and driver's license for location verification and both have been 'rejected' or found 'not eligible to verify your location'. 

Any tips to get this resolved? Thank you so much,

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
70 of 1,576

Hello Marybeth,

We have escalated your concern. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS