cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

United States Location Verification - Unable to do

Nirali S Member Since: Oct 7, 2017
71 of 1,576

Hello,
I am having the same issue. I am not able to verify my location. I have tried several times, but I am no longer eligible to verify it because of several attempts. Can you please help me verify the location?
Thank you,
Nirali S.

Community Guru
Lanie M Member Since: Jun 24, 2015
72 of 1,576

Hi Nirali,

A member of our team will reach out to you directly to further assist you with verifying your location.

Lanie M
Untitled
Nirali S Member Since: Oct 7, 2017
73 of 1,576

Hello Lanie,

Thank You for the quick response. I need to send the proposal and its not letting me do so, as my location is not verified.

Can you give an estimated time? when will the customer support contact me?

- Nirali

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
74 of 1,576

Hi Nirali, 

I checked your account and can see that the Customer Support team has reached out to you last Sunday, 8-October. Could you please check your email, or your My Requests on this page to access the ticket the team has sent you.

-Avery
Untitled
Arpita Sachin D Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
75 of 1,576

Hi I have a similar issue as it says that max limit to upload the document is reached contact customer support. Request you to please help.

Community Guru
Nina K Member Since: Nov 29, 2017
76 of 1,576

Hi Arpita,

We'll have a member of the team reach out to you to help you complete the ID verification.

~Nina
Untitled
Cindy D Member Since: Mar 19, 2018
77 of 1,576

I need the same assistance.  I can't seem to verify my location in your system.  And I don't understand how to actually contact support.  I keep only getting the option for community.

Community Guru
78 of 1,576

Hi Cindy,

I've requested that one of our agents reach out to you to help with the verification completion.

~Nina
Untitled
Michael N Member Since: Mar 26, 2018
79 of 1,576

The same error is appearing on my screen. This is even After entering my ssn "I had uploaded the driver's id once but it said verification failed."

Community Guru
80 of 1,576

Hi Michael,

When you click on a job that you want to submit a proposal to, you should see a banner notification at the top of your page with a green link to contact Customer Support. Go ahead and click the link, and this will allow you to create a ticket to the support team so that they can further assist with uploading your ID.

~Nina
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS