🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » University Student : Looking to grow and lear...
Page options
0bfe720b
Community Member

University Student : Looking to grow and learn from other in field while still , earning cash.

Group is to promote University students trying to build their work ethics , through this platform. I being from an african country, am looking to expand my knowledge in and skill , in typing , graphics design and learning new skill in coding, to meet each and every business , owner physcological needs and wants for the completion of the work.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You need to do a lot better to make a serious client interested. Your profile should not be so much about your motivation, but rather about the services you provide. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Do you have a question?

Or are you only trying to explain why you are not yet ready to work as a freelancer on Upwork?

0bfe720b
Community Member

I am actually trying to established which position i am coming from , and why I am working as a freelancer, for any interested clients willing to request my services. 

You need to do a lot better to make a serious client interested. Your profile should not be so much about your motivation, but rather about the services you provide. 

That is very helpfull responce. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths