🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unlogged Hours from Before Offer
Page options
nathanvitale
Community Member

Unlogged Hours from Before Offer

Hello Everyone,

I recieved my first job through UpWork from a client who also was new to the platform. Due to this I did not accept the job offer until after i had already started working with the client. They have since sent an offer which I've recived and am now tracking hours through but I have several hours I did not track and can't add manually since they take place before I recieved the offer.

What's the best way to handle billing the client? I've already made them aware of the issue and the outstanding time that hasn't been added to the job yet.

Thanks,

Nathan

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "What's the best way to handle billing the client? I've already made them aware of the issue and the outstanding time that hasn't been added to the job yet."

Work this out between yourself and your client.

You could add manual time to your work diary.

Or your client may use the Pay Bonus tool to send you a payment for a specific dollar amount.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
feed_my_eyes
Community Member

Did you ask your client to enable manual time? If they do enable it, you can just add it to today's date with an explanatory note. 

prestonhunter
Community Member

re: "What's the best way to handle billing the client? I've already made them aware of the issue and the outstanding time that hasn't been added to the job yet."

Work this out between yourself and your client.

You could add manual time to your work diary.

Or your client may use the Pay Bonus tool to send you a payment for a specific dollar amount.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths