🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unresponsive client/ Runaround / No luck?
Page options
suom
Community Member

Unresponsive client/ Runaround / No luck?

Hello,
My name is SuOm Francis and I'm having a problem obtaining payment after meeting my deadline and surpassing expectations of client. Its been over 2 weeks since the project was due ( she was rushing and I accommodated) and as soon as I submitted the material for her meeting , she became unresponsive. After insisting cordially she informed me she was traveling and that she would take care of payment the next day ( happened already 3 times) after getting nervous about being ripped off upon completion, I read upwork's policy and decided to close the contract.

I still have not received any communication or $ and the client said again that " She took care of it" . And because I closed the contract 2 hours before our 15 hour limit, she doesnt have a problem paying separately ( hire again) for any edits.

Its my first job here, I used the log diaries , I communicated efficiently and I'm still feeling unprotected and my account is not reflecting my work on this protected platform.
Please help.

SuOm

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Suom,

When you work on a hourly contracts  your clients are billed every Monday for the time you have tracked in the previous week. I can see on your profile that you have already earned funds on your contract and you should be able to view them under Reports.
To learn more about how you`re getting paid on Hourly contracts check out this Help Article.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths