🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unsatisfactory performance
Page options
andrade-louie
Community Member

Unsatisfactory performance

Got my first project as CSR had a training and was kicked out of the training on the 4th day. The reason as the client says  I was not able to follow tool navigation and was not excellent on role plays as CSR. Well I admit that was not my niche speaking most and dealing with people and giving solutions. I can be up all night by just working on something, writing and designing.Actually I am totally a newbie on online work but not on life.

So my question, what if they will not  not give my salary, how can i go after them or it's Upwork who will go after them because the company says they will.

Second, will it affect and reflect to my profile as freelancer, will future clients will know that or see it on my profile. Will I need to put it on my work history or no need since it was not successful.

Thank you in advance for those who would take time to answer.

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Luisa,

I understand that you are concerned about getting paid for the job recently completed. I checked your account, and it looks like the contract was for an hourly contract. For hourly contracts, all time logged in your Work Diary, whether tracked or added as manual time, is automatically invoiced to your client using the schedule below.

• Week 1 – You log time using the Upwork Desktop App (Time Tracker)
  • Week 2 – Your time is invoiced to your client on Monday and they have until Friday to review your work
  • Week 3 – Earnings become available on the following Wednesday

You might want to check the following help articles to learn more:

Weekly Billing Cycle

Get Paid for Hourly Contracts

~ Joanne
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Luisa A wrote:

Got my first project as CSR had a training and was kicked out of the training on the 4th day.  Well I admit that was not my niche.

Why did you apply for a contract as a CSR when that isn't what you do?

Luisa A wrote:

Second, will it affect and reflect to my profile as freelancer, will future clients will know that or see it on my profile.

The client will have left feedback and yes, once you have been paid that feedback will be visile on your profile.

Luisa A wrote:

So my question, what if they will not  not give my salary.

Was it an hourly contract and did you track your time with the Upwork tracker?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths