Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstarted expired test

miguel-esteves
Julio E Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1 of 32

Hi everyone,

I was about to start an relevant (Networking Concepts) test in the platform when I realised, by reading the info, that it would take me around 40 minutes to complete.

Once I didn't had enought time to start it at that moment I decided to do it later. 

Now when I went back to do the test, it says "Your test has expired. You can retake the test after 07/03/2019.".

I didnt even clicked the "Start" button to begin with nor have seen one single question!.. Is there any way to contact support or get in touch with someone who can fix this for me?

Thank you for your time,

- Miguel

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
BEST ANSWER
2 of 32

Hi Julio, 

I've shared your account information with the Customer Support Team and they will get back to you to assist you with yoru Skills Test. 

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

miguel-esteves
Julio E Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
3 of 32

Hi Avery,

I got a reply from the CS and the problem should be solved, 

Thank you for your help and to UpWork CS for fixing it so fast Smiley Happy

Cheers,

basit-ali-khan
Basit Ali K Member Since: Apr 19, 2019
4 of 32

Same thing has happened with me with Digital Electronics Test. Can you please help? I also didn't started the test. I only viewed the details of the test.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5 of 32

Hi Basit,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your test. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
trvl13
Anjelica S Member Since: May 10, 2019
6 of 32

The exact thing happened to my English to Russian Skill Test. Can I get help please?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7 of 32

Hi Anjelica,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your concern.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
kacronin
Katherine C Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
8 of 32

Hello,

I have the same issue. I viewed the information for the English Spelling Test (U.S. version) below and opted not to take it when I saw the time required (40 min). I would like to return to take it, could you please advise/correct? Thanks in advance.

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
9 of 32

Hi Katherine,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
akaihen
Theophilo D Member Since: Jun 19, 2019
10 of 32

I had this issue today and it says the test expired and I will be able to take again on 05/19/2019. But I just clicked started but I didnt't really iniciate.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS