Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstarted expired test

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
11 of 32

Hi Theophilo, 

I'll be happy to help you with this. Could you please share the Skills Test you are referring to so that I can share it with the team? 

~ Avery
Upwork
yeryani
Yasmeen E Member Since: May 14, 2019
12 of 32

Same thing happened to me. I just set up my account a couple of days ago and checked out the available tests. I clicked on one and when I saw that it would take 40 minutes, I thought I'd come back for it another day. Now I get a message that my test expired, but I didn't even click start.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
13 of 32

Hi Yasmeen,

Could you please share the name of the test or the link so that our team can check this from our end? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
yeryani
Yasmeen E Member Since: May 14, 2019
14 of 32
Name of the test:
English To Arabic Translation Skills Test
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
15 of 32

Thank you for following up, Yasmeen.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
jorenvd
Joren V Member Since: May 15, 2019
16 of 32

I'm having the same issue. My test was the English to Dutch translation, it expired after just reading the info.

You'd think after a month and a half this issue would be fixed

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
17 of 32

Hi Joren,

Our team will check this from our end and reach out to you via ticket to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mendez_soledad
Soledad M Member Since: May 30, 2019
18 of 32

Hello,

The same thing has happened to me unfortunately: I selected a test and when I read that it could take up to 40 minutes to complete I decided to do it in the evening instead and now it has expired. Could anyone please reset it for me? It was the Spanish spelling test. 

Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
19 of 32

Hi Soledad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I've escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your expired test issue.

~ Bojan
Upwork
mendez_soledad
Soledad M Member Since: May 30, 2019
20 of 32

Solved. Thanks for your swift assistance!