cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unstarted expired test

s_yingst
Sean Y Member Since: May 17, 2019
21 of 32

I'm having the same error with the English Spelling test. I've never even started it, however. My error message says I can't retake it until 7/24/2019.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
22 of 32

Hi Sean,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your test. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
oliviabrown80
Olivia B Member Since: May 21, 2019
23 of 32

Same thing just happened to me in my spelling tests. Please help me. 

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
24 of 32

Hi Olivia,

We'd be happy to help you, can you please share the exact title of the spelling test so I can check? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
dionicy
Denis K Member Since: May 30, 2019
25 of 32

Hey. I wanted to take a test for translation from English to Russian, but the system told me that I could not pass the test no earlier than 08.28.2019. I have not passed any tests since the registration on the site.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
26 of 32

Hi Denis,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your expired test issue.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
zulylein
Zuly I Member Since: May 31, 2019
27 of 32

The same thing happened to me for the US English Spelling Test and the Virtual Assistant Test. I have no clue how to send a help request. Can someone tell me how to get these tests reset? Thank you! 

bstojadinovic
28 of 32

Thank you for reaching out to us, Zuly.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your request. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
blocker_maurice
Maurice B Member Since: Jun 12, 2019
29 of 32

The same thing happened to me when saw I didn't have enough time take the U.S. Word Usage test. Didn't hit the official 'start' button. But, when I came back to the test it said time had expired. 

bstojadinovic
30 of 32

Thank you for reaching out to us, Maurice.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS