🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unverified payment methIod invitation.
Page options
gdesignerr99
Community Member

Unverified payment methIod invitation.

Help me, please!  I am getting 2/3 invitation per day but I noticed that maximum of them are unverified payment methood cleints. If I will cancel that invitations, so will be any bad effects for upcoming invitation?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Plabon K wrote:

Help me, please!  I am getting 2/3 invitation per day but I noticed that maximum of them are unverified payment methood cleints. If I will cancel that invitations, so will be any bad effects for upcoming invitation?

There is nothing wrong with clients who have not **yet** verified their payment method, as long as they do so before you do any work.

I've earned earned several tens of thousands of Dollars from clients who had not verified their payment method when they first invited me.

Clients with unverified payment methods are nothing to be afraid of.

Thank you somuch. But my question is if I will cancel invitations for any issue(suppose I dont think I'm not fit for that job), would that be any bad effects for upcoming invitations?

The only thing affected by invitations is your responsiveness rating. And that has nothing to do with accepting or declining an invitation, only that you respond to it in some fashion.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths