🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: UpWork Fund Transfers - Payment Methods
Page options
ahadi13
Community Member

UpWork Fund Transfers - Payment Methods

Hi,

I have set up a preferred Payment method of "Direct to Local Bank" in my local country. I have sent a request to Withdraw funds last week, and have still not receive the funds in my local bank.

The details I entered are correct, so I am not sure why there is such a long delay. Can anyone shed some light as to why a simple SWIFT Code transfer has still not gone through?

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahad,

Please keep in mind that It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you for the update. It has been 5 business days, however, I will wait another 3 days.

Regards

Hi Goran,

As you mentioned, it has now been 8 business days, however, I still have not received my request for a funds transfer to a Local Bank in my country (Pakistan) via Swift Code Message. Can someone give me an update?

Regards

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ahad,

Today is your 7th business days, please keep in mind that weekends are not counted as business days.
If you haven't received the funds until Tuesday, let me know here and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for the clarity. Will do.

Regards

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths