Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update & Verify my E-mail

gurjeet28
Gurjeet K Member Since: Sep 27, 2017
1 of 4

Hello Upwork,

I am new to Upwork. I tried to update my e-mail address, and verified by following the link through my old email. But I don't know what's wrong that I see this message," you couldn't verify your email". The I tried to get back to my old e-mail, now I am not even getting that verified.

Upwork, could you please solve this problem by guiding me follow the steps to get my old e-mail verified.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 4

Hi Gurjeet,

I checked and it looks like you successfully updated your email address and it's been verified. Please, let us know if you have any further issues.

~ Valeria
Upwork
liptonmia678
Lipton L Member Since: Aug 19, 2018
3 of 4

Hello Upwork,

I am new to Upwork. I tried to update my e-mail address, and verified by following the link through my old email. But I don't know what's wrong that I see this message," you couldn't verify your email". The I tried to get back to my old e-mail, now I am not even getting that verified.

Upwork, could you please solve this problem by guiding me follow the steps to get my old e-mail verified.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 4

Hi Lipton, 

Before I proceed, I wanted to check if this was just a typographical error - is your email address "xx@email.com?"

~ Avery
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS